Absolutely no real or replica firearms will be permitted. See rest of our policies below for other props. If you have a question or are unsure about your prop, please do not hesitate to email email@example.com with photos or questions.
Costume and Prop Policies
- No metal or “real” weapons
- Swords (regardless of sheath), hammers, bats, etc.
- No explosives or fireworks
- No fighting or sparring with prop weapons
- No rollerblades or skateboards indoors
- No deliberately offensive costumes permitted
- Take caution and bring a handler when in large costumes
- Do not block hallways or walkways for photos or otherwise
- All costumes must be PG during the day and PG-13 at night
- No solicitation or signs (i.e. – “Hugs for $1”)
- Use your own judgement – if in doubt, leave it at home!